Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Great Trip but Good to be Home

Few things warm the heart more than the word road trip!!!! What is one to do but pack up the sewing machine hop in the car of a good friend(Neen) and hit the road. We spent an extended weekend at our dear friend Howdy's house. Quilters came from all directions to eat and shop and sew and shop. It was great. I entered her house with fabric and came home with a completed top and it is already loaded on the machine to be quilted. I will post a pic as soon as it is off the machine. Did I mentioned we shopped?

I did say few things warm the heart more than a road trip. However nothing warms the heart more than returning home to your family. I walked in to a clean yes I did say clean house. A freshly painted bathroom and best of all what you see below.

Hmmm maybe I should leave more often. I do need the hall painted.LOL


2 comments:

Howdy said...

I'm glad I couldn't talk you into staying another day... that would have spoiled all their fun in welcoming you back home!

smiledarlin said...

It's SO NICE to be missed.
I was SO GLAD TO SEE YOU- but it is nice to be home.

And roses no less!! What a family!

Lori