To break up the summer a little I signed the kids up for a few sewing classes. Darling Husband thought the last thing they would want to do during the summer was sew. Well as this turns out to be the
rainiest summer in history and we've only hit the 80's once and that was in May, this ended up being a great idea. First up was pillow cases! I
don't have pics :-( of theirs. Will get some pics when they come home tomorrow. I love the way they did them. Here is a pic of the one I made.
Look at how nice the inside looks. No raw edges and no hand sewing to cover up the raw edges.

Today was aprons. Don't they look cute. Our little artist used potato fabric and the whirlwind went with animals. Our vet used blueberry plants. They are all so cute. And it gave the sitter a few hours of time that she didn't have to think about what to do to occupy them.
1 comment:
DARN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
And, so are the aprons!
xxoo
neen
Post a Comment