Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good Ol Summer Time Swap Done!

I signed up for a summer Mini Swap called The Good Ol' Summertime Mini Swap . I have really enjoyed making this quilt. I am not so sure about this fabric reading summer. I have decided that Spring, Fall and Winter all have colors that scream their season. I do not think that is the case with summer unless you want to make a beach scene which I did not want to do.

Now the back is a different story. I am sure that the back screams summer loud and clear. This is my mullet quilt. Business in the front and party in the back. I can't say where I am sending this as it is a secret partner swap. This quilt is square you just can't tell by the pick .

Now to get ready for my next swap. This is winter so it should be a lot easier.


3 comments:

smiledarlin said...

This really turned out cute. I love the twirls...
I think it says summer. Yep the back sure does.

You have to tell me the site where you signed up for this. I love the little quilt swaps... I can do those.

Dresden Quilter said...

It is a really beautiful quilt. I think it looks summery both front and back.

Happy Clouds & Sonflowers said...

Adorable and beautiful. I love it.... roschng