Another Monday has arrived! In the Spirit of
Judy's What's on Your Wall Monday here is my post. I started working on the last row of my braided quilt and would have had that completed if it wasn't for a slight
distraction that ate up most of my sewing time this weekend. I am also considering tearing off a little of the middle row and making it a little longer rather than cutting the quilt down to size.I am hoping to have this top down minus the borders by next Monday. Not much sewing time for me this week so we shall see.

The quilt that was on the frame is now quilted and the binding is almost completed. Just 1 and 1/2 more sides of hand tacking left to go. This picture does not do the colors justice. This is really a very vibrant quilt. Almost to vibrant but my little vet loves it and it is her quilt so that is all that matters.

Here is the back. I used a panto from
Willow Leaf . I really like using this panto on children's quilts. It has such a happy feel to it.

I am trying to get more organized in my sewing room and love to keep my projects in these totes but I only had a couple. Joannes had a sale going so I stocked up and it did not take me long to fill them with projects. In fact I had to make a second trip for more. I now have two empty ones and am trying to decide which projects are important enough to go in the totes.

Back to my distractions from the other day. Here are all the blocks done from my girl's friend. Next time she comes over we will have here put them together and then pick out a border. She seemed to have a lot of fun picking out her fabric and did not shy away from mixing colors and prints.LOL
2 comments:
Man alive, when you get the "quilting bug" again, you go full bore, don't you???!!!! LOL Is there going to be a freed up space on "the Neener," before we go to PA? I'd love to slam my Florida quilt on it and put the binding on, so I can finish it in PA. I'm hoping not to take a machine.
You "wall" is looking mighty lively, there!
xxoo
neen
OH! I love the braid quilt!!! I am currently doing a braid border on the quilt I am making. I have lots of questions. Please email me at quiltedbug@yahoo.com. Thanks Becky in GA
Post a Comment