Monday, July 13, 2009

What's on My Wall?

It is time for Judy's "What's on your Wall" Monday again. Not much has happened on my design wall this week. The braided quilt has come down now that the top is completed. The new quilt on the wall will get quilted this week then I will quilt the braided quilt.

Here is a close up. This was done at a Quilt til you Wilt all night sew. It was a blast but it was also quite a few years ago. It is time to get it done!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your "quilt to you wilt" project. The swirls and the colors are beautiful! - Becky I.

Howdy said...

LOL - before I read your comments I looked at the quilt on the left and thought... gee I really like that! Then the second picture made me realize why... it was the Quilt Til You Wilt project. Mine isn't finished either...