The start of yet another new week which means another Design Wall
Monday. To look at other design walls head on over to
Judy's site and check out the list. My kids spent quite a bit of time in the sewing room this weekend and decided to take over my design wall space. It just wasn't working for me so we went shopping and now my design wall has grown. If you can see to the left where my
BOM's from a couple of years ago are hanging. That is new.

There was plenty of progress on the middle quilt over the weekend in between cutting fabrics for the girls. This is for the Half Pint Mini Quilt sew along although mine is not a mini. This is suppose to be a baby quilt. Oh well she will be able to fit it on her big girl bed when she gets older. Sorry the pics are so dark. I
didn't have time to turn the lights on so these are all taken in the dark.

To get the girls off my design wall I had to go and get them their own design walls. Good thing there is a lot of wall space in my basement/sewing room. Well now there is
actually no wall space left.
LOL this is my little vets design wall.

Here she is figuring out her placements. Very important to get them just right.

And my little artist. I took three pics and they were all blurry. I think maybe because the light were off. This one is ready to be quilted.

Phew that is
a lot of design walls to post. And a big Thank You to my niece Melissa for coming over to help me superglue/duct tape these tablecloths to the walls.
3 comments:
These are all looking sooooo good! Sorry I missed out on the fun sewing time, with all you girls!
I gotta get my butt (and batt) in gear and head over, sometime this week.
xxoo
neen
WOW those girls have been busy!
Also- you NEVER make small/mini quilts- Miss King size quilter!
Looking great.
The nine-patch quilt is looking great!
Post a Comment