Wednesday, October 21, 2009

4 Seasons Quilt Swap

As part of the swap I had to make a wall hanging and send a gift. I have shown both here at some point or another. Well they are now done and ready for their new home. They were placed in the mail today. Now I will worry and bite my nails until I hear that they have made it safe to their new home. Safe travels!


1 comment:

Lee said...

Stop biting your nails as I received these wonderful packages yesterday. I was absolutely stunned and delighted and shocked (I forgot all about this swap and now have to kick it into high gear to get mine done). thank you so much, the snowman is perfect for my house. Your workmanship is impeccable. I LOVE the cutting mat holder with embroidered name, my girlst were amazed. thank you so much you sure made my day and crazy week. today i vow to sew, most of the day!!! I am so behind. Thank thank thank you so much