Friday, October 23, 2009

9 Patches and Things I can't do

As part of the Half Pint Quilt along I need to sew up a Bunch of nine patches. I have almost half of them done and I will finish up the rest tonight and get the top pieced this weekend so that I will be caught up. This pic is a little dark. The colors are a lot more pastel than they look. This will be a baby quilt for my cousins soon to be little girl.

While I think I am pretty good at making quilts there is one thing I can NOT do and that is make clothes. Nope not at all not in the least little bit. So when my girls decided they want old fashion dresses I knew there was no way. Until I found someone who did know how to make clothes!!!


Are these dresses not gorgeous!!!! And Linda the lady who made the dresses even took the extra material and made them each a dress for their American Girl dolls. My girls are happy and I am very happy I did not have to attempt to make these.

1 comment:

smiledarlin said...

Those are pretty cool dresses!