Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Member to Our Family

I would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. His name is Cookie. He took about 4 seconds to get use to our house and our dogs and then he took charge. He caught two field mice his first two days at our house and we haven't seen any mice since. He likes to take showers and lay in the sink. We found out he was at the pound for over a year before we got him. Not sure why because he seems perfect to us. He even likes the kids!

Have not had any quilty updates because well I haven't been quilting. I do miss it and am itching to get back in my basement and sew. I do have a friend that just informed me that she is pregnant at 40!!!!! So glad it is not be but she is very excited. So i just ordered THIS It is cross stitch not quilting but I think it is something I can do up to the lake this summer. Easier than trying to plug a sewing machine into the sand.

I have also wanted to sign up for the Four Seasons quilt swap forever but never see the new one until it is to late. Really want to swap with someone overseas. If anyone knows of any other swaps like this please let me know!

Got so many UFO's to work on so want to start on one of those as well. I have had a top loaded on the machine forever just need to square up the back and load that. Should try to do that first. Hope everyone has a great summer. Am really gonna try to post more honest!

No comments: