Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fun with Friends

Neen and I hit the road after work to head to N.H. to have fun sewing with friends. Well okay I might have left work a tensie bit early for this but it was worth it. We headed to our favorite quilt shop The Quilt Patch For her Friday Frenzy. We sewed and then left for dinner then sewed some more. I'm not sure if I did more shopping or sewing though. My poor credit card is all worn out but look at these great fabrics I got for a swap I am in. I am doing a wall hanging for "Good Ol; Summertime Mini swap". I hope these fabrics read summer and who ever I get for a swap partner likes them.

If the fabrics above don't read summer the fabric I picked out for the backing sure does. Doesn't that fabric just make you want to go jump in the lake. Either that or go run on a treadmill for a few hours.LOL

And one goal done for the week. I did get one of my BOM blocks done. Not sure why the pic came out so light. Sure does not do this fabric justice at all.




1 comment:

Vivian said...

Oh those fabrics are fabulous and I LOVE the backing fabric. If you get me in the exchange I'd love them to bits.