Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Again

Wow hard to believe it is Monday again! This week sure flew. Was very excited to have one whole day of sun this week. This rain has to stop soon we already missed June! I am enjoying Judy's What 's on your wall Monday so here is my Wall. I know it looks the same as last week but there are a couple of changes. For one there is an extra BOM done so I have four done now. And at the bottom is 12 log cabin blocks for my cousin Susan Quilt. That makes that quilt half done.

And the top that was laying on the machine is now loaded on. We spent that weekend up at the lake so that took away a big chunk of my sewing time. I did finishing binding the cancer quilt and hope to deliver that this week.
We will be spending the Holiday weekend up at the lake again so I am hoping to get the above quilt quilted so I can work on my binding while we are at the camp.
Goals for this week.
Quilt and bind quilt on the machine
Continue working on Susan Quilt
Have fun with the kids at the lake!
Hope everyone has a happy fourth of July!

No comments: