I did not get as much done in Jan as I had hoped so I will have one of my Jan's in Feb. I would like to finish piecing my "
Good Night Sweetheart" This is my second attempt as trying to finish this quilt.
I would also like to finish piecing my mystery quilt that I started on Sunday as a all day sew. this only needs two borders to be completed.

My last finish it to quilt and bind this quilt. It is a Christmas
present for my cousin but was suppose to be for Christmas of 08. I really need this done.

I am hoping to get more done than this but I want to keep my list at a doable size
so that I don't get overwhelmed this month.
6 comments:
Perfect list. I too kept my list short becasue it is a short month after all! Happy sewing.
Great projects Dawn-Marie! I'll be looking forward to seeing them!
Very pretty...can't wait to see them done!
DM, these are really cute...
Seems we will both be working on that Hidden Star pattern (your mystery quilt). I started mine in January and need to finish sewing my rows. I have it as a goal as well. Good Luck!!
i love the pattern on your mystery quilt! i really love your halfpint quilt you made. i just may have to make one of those even tho i missed out on the challange. happy valentines day! kimmie
Post a Comment