I did get one of my Jan projects completed. I got my half pint quilt bound so it is now ready for its new home. I really love how this quilt came out.
Here is a close up of the binding. I really love the look of a scrappy binding. I think it adds that little something extra to a quilt.
I wasn't able to make it to the quilt room for the group quilt but I did manage to work on my good night sweetheart quilt at a sit and stitch on wed. It is still packed away for this wed so no pics.I also got to go to an all day mystery sew at my LQS. You just show up and sew. They have the fabric all cut and they do all the ironing for you all day. I was able to complete this top today. I just need to add the borders and quilt. I think I might even(gulp) quilt from the front and not use a panto. This is also my design floor Monday as this has not made it to my wall yet.



8 comments:
I LOVE your half pint. What fabrics did you use for it??? Love the colors :)
Love your quilts!! And your cats are cuties too!:-)
very nice pastel quilt (and cute cats).
Kathie L.
Congrats on the great finish! I love a scrappy binding too. The quilt on the floor is awesome too!
I love your half pint quilt. The colors blend so beautifully.
I wish I lived near your LQS. It sounds like heaven to be able to sit and sew with all the cutting and ironing done for you. Love this quilt as well.
I love the little 9-patch quilt. It's *charming.*
Midge and Cookie look like they are bonding nicely. I know that it sometimes can be challenging to put cats together; it looks like they're doing great and two cats always seem to enjoy each other when they get along.
Love your Half Pint quilt - very pretty! And, your other quilt top is so cute! Nice job getting those done this month, Dawn-Marie!
Your half pint quilt s lovely. Might be just the thing to use some of my stash.
Post a Comment