I finished piecing my "Goodnight Sweetheart" Quilt. It has been handed off to my friend and she will mark it for me and in exchange I will quilt a quilt for her. Gotta love team work.
I finally finished this quilt for my cousin. This is a Christmas present that was due two years ago. Opps but at least it is finally finished. I hope she loves it. It is such a nice feeling to have something completed and heading out the door.
Here is a closeup.
I got to spend the day helping a friend out at her quilt shop. That is such a dangerous thing to do. As hard as I tried to come home empty handed this combination just really needed to come home with me. I got both color combinations. Now to decide what to make with them. Oh wait I still have tons of UFO's to finish up before I get to cut into these. Guess I will just have to pet them for a while.
4 comments:
Beautiful February finishes and Wow! on your stash! Yes to feel the fabric is just as exciting as sewing it.
Looking forward to seeing your March UFO's
Beautiful finishes!~ I love cardinals. :-) And love the new Nancy Halvorsen fabrics!!~ can't wait to see what you do with those! :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog, I would've emailed, but you are set as a no-reply blogger. ;-) Happy stitching!
GOOD JOB on Sue's cardinal quilt!! It's soooo pretty and I'm sure she will love it, especially since it will remind her of her Mom every time her eyes snag it. Very good job!
Good job on the new fabric too! Very easy to fall for, DM. Don't feel guilty, just quilty!
xxoo
neen
Awww I can send fabric via mail to people too..... Thanks for elfing that day Dawn Marie, wouldn't be the same without you.
Sue
Post a Comment