Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tagged again

Okay Giz I can be a good sport again so here goes.

4 Jobs: Making beds and working in a kitchen at a nursing home, Working in the accounting dept at a bank, cutting hair, managing a construction insp company.

4 Films I could watch over and over: Emma, My Fair Lady, Pride & Prejudice, Gigi

4 TV Shows I watch: CSI; The Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Stars

4 Places I've Lived: Portland,Maine Westbrook, Maine

4 Favorite Foods: Italian Bread, Spaghetti Pie, Stuffed Artichokes,Fresh Maine Crabs

4 Favorite Colors: Purple, Blue, Red

4 Places I would like to be right now: Retreat with friends; Home Sewing; Someplace warm; Home reading to the kids

4 Names I love, but could not use on my children: Sasha(already used it on my cat when I was younger), Emily Victoria, Andrew John

4 People I would love to tag: I don't know enough bloggers they have already been tagged by Howdy.

3 comments:

Howdy said...

No no my dear - I just told folks to tag themselves if they wanted to participate in the 10, 20, 30 years ago tag. This is one I'll pass on... LOL

Unknown said...

You can tag me. I blog, in two places.

Teri

Gizmo said...

I'll tag ya Teri - with BOTH tags!! :)
Thanks for being such a great sport DM.

xoxo