Friday, October 26, 2007

10-20-30



Okay Giz your wish is my command. Sorry the picture is so old but it is the only one I could find on the computer. Here is a picture of me and my husband Jim.

Ten years ago I got married. Yep ten years ago this month as a matter of fact. We got married in Vegas. My parents his parents my best friend and a few others were all there. It was a lot of fun.

Twenty years ago I was a sophomore in high school. I can't think of anything special for 20. Now 21 years ago I got my license and a job and a car. And 19 years ago I fell in love for the first time.

And Thirty years ago I was starting first grade. I loved first grade I had the best teacher ever. I guess that would be a big change in my life but can't remember much about it.

That s about it. It is fun reading all of these. Now to see if I can do the link. http://relevantblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/10-20-30-let-virus-begin.html

Dawn-Marie

3 comments:

Saska said...

Now I know how Neen feels...you're makin' me feel OLD!

Gizmo said...

WOW!!
I just announced to DH that you went to Vegas to get married....THIS MONTH! He suggested an anniversary trip for all of us!! ;)
I'm with you - it is so cool to read all of these.
Thanks for playing. :^)

Teri said...

happy anniversary! Woohoo. Anniversaries are great things.

Teri