Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Our Weekends


It is that time of year for kids sports. While I tried real hard to get the kids to all do the same thing on the same day it just didn't happen. the girls really wanted Field Hockey and while our whirlwind would have played Field Hockey in our area it is a girls sport so he decided he was just as excited to play soccer. Of course Field Hockey is Saturday mornings and Soccer is Sunday afternoons. I always feel like hmmm am I suppose to be somewhere right now.

The kids are really enjoying their sports. Iur whirlwind stopped three goals last Sunday. He really enjoys being in the goal. Doesn't really care for offensive. Says he has to be around the ball to much.LOL Here he is saving the ball. They have won both games so far. I don't think the kids even realize that at the moment. They are all just having fun playing.


The girls are doing real good at Field Hockey as well. They won't play any games this year. This year is all about learning technique. Dad brought the wrong camera so their pictures are kinda far away. Can you see our vet scoping our artist out. I can see her thinking hmmm I know I can steal that ball.I have been trying to finish up the cancer quilt. Haven't had much time between work, kids, their sports and my school. I hope to get some work done on the quilt this weekend. Will post a pic as soon as the top is complete.

Girls are real excited I am taking them to see "So You Think You Can Dance" at the Civic Center tonight. I sure hope we have good seats. Jim is gonna let our whirlwind pick out something special that they can do together tonight as well. I need a nice relaxing even. That is if I can forget about my three page paper and 3 minute sign video do on Friday.ARG!

Till next time,

Dawn-Marie

2 comments:

Gizmo said...

I don't know where you get the energy. I'm exhausted already. Hope you and the girls had a great time!

Teri said...

watch out david beckham here comes James!!!

Teri