
All the kids are finally getting better from this nasty virus that has been going around. Our whirlwind just has two more days of meds and the girls are off their meds. Phew but know it is off to the vets for poor Spotty. The vet visit will cost more than it did to buy the hamster. The vets doesn't like to hold hamsters so it is kinda funny watching him when they have to go in. Poor Spotty has something wrong with his ear. Not sure they can help but gotta at least try.
Today was school picture day. The morning started out smooth enough until our artist decided she wanted to do her own hair. I wanted to let her but after a couple of her "NEW" looks we had to agree to disagree and it was either let Mommy do your hair or Mommy is not going to pay for the pictures. Of course we will see if she changes her hair when she gets to school. Our vet just put on a head band and was good to go.
Both girls have decided to run for student council and were typing their speeches last night. I was so proud when I read them. They both stated that if they did not win the would give who ever did win their full support. Such good sportsmanship. Here is hoping they do win though.
Dawn-Marie
2 comments:
I remember looking down at my little one as I stood at the payment counter at the vets... I won't repeat what I said as I paid the outrageous $$ to have Mickie Pigs teeth trimmed! Something to the effect of replacing him rather than trimming his teeth. LOL Needless to say it wasn't a very compassionate or motherly comment. Our little friend Mickie Pig got lots of wood to chew on after that! He was a cutie.... I do miss that "wheent, wheeent, wheent! LOL
I would need to cast 2 votes - one for each girl. Tell them good luck!
I don't even want to discuss Vet bills...lol. I sure hope Spotty's feeling better though.
Good luck to the girls!
Post a Comment