

Sorry about the picture layout. Can't figure out how to get them in a nice order. Well summer is almost over and it is the first day of school. Can't you see how happy they are to go back. They miss seeing all of their friends. This should last for about a week before they are ready for school to end.LOL They went to their open houses yesterday and were able to meet their teachers. I am really please with all the teachers that were picked for them this year. I think it will be a great school year. James is a little nervous about the fact that this is the year when he starts to really get homework. I think he will do great though.I went to NH Friday night for a Friday Frenzy. It was so much fun!!! Melissa and AnnieK were there as well and of course Sue who owns The Quilt Patch. I was going to be good and not buy anything. sometimes it is just so hard to be good. But I sure am gonna have fun with those fabrics. Not sure how they all ended up in my hands. Picture decided it wanted to go above.

It was nice to come home to the family though and look was was blooming when I got home.Hmmm not sure why the pictures won't go where I want but isn't that a pretty rose bush.
Hope everyone has a great week.

Dawn-Marie
2 comments:
cute kids! They look ready for school. . . I remember that excitement and then school started.
Teri
My word, those babies are growing up so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing, DM.
Oh, I'm binding the quilt tonight. 1/2 done. Will take it with me, to work on during my Life Line Screening.
xxoo
neen
Post a Comment