
Whew I need a few days off to recover from such a full weekend. Friday after work I rushed home to make my little cousin Gracie her Birthday cake which is above. Then off to dinner and a movie with my cousin Jodi. My kids were all having "High School Musical 2" sleep overs. We saw Stardust and it was a great movie! I will be buying that when it comes out on DVD.
Gracies party Saturday then I was off to spend the rest of the weekend with my friend Neen and got to meet a new friend Teri. I have known her for a while in cyberland but this is the first timeI have had the pleasure of meeting her in 3d. I got a lot of sewing done which I am very happy about. I am making a quilt for a friend with cancer and want to get it to her soon. Her daughter use to babysit for us all the time. I will post a pic when the top is done.
I have been given a challenge by Teri to make and enter a quilt in the Maine show. Think I know what I will make but am pretty sure I am not anywhere near show level. She seems like a pretty good task master and will keep me on schedule.
Dawn-Marie
3 comments:
Hmmn, am I a good task master? That remains to be seen!
Happy quilting!
Hi DM! I can't belive I ran across your blog. I lost the stashquilters address and my computer crashed too so there went all my saved stuff to find any sites. Please email me with info. Cindy B (from AAQBB)
forgot: sewbug@gmail.com
Cindy B
Post a Comment