I am at work trying to start my first ever blog(shhh don't tell the boss). Called my husband to figure out what in the heck I should title my page. I didn't want this to be a blog just about me and my hobbies but about me and my life with family and friends. My husband and I came up with around the fire not just because we like the sounds of it but because we realized that since I got him an outdoor fireplace a couple of years ago most of our best times have happened around the fire.
As a matter of fact we had a fire last night. We had friends and family and plenty of food and lobster. We had a friend Jason come to visit from Nashville because he always wanted to see a Redsox Game. Well we couldn't have him come visit without having an fire. The fire again worked its magic and created new friendships that will enrich the lives of all that were there.
I gave up and went to bed a little after midnight. Unlike the rest I had to work today. Can you tell how hard I am working? Woke up @4:00 A.M. to find there was still a group around the fire!LOL
Back to work for me. Cross your fingers and hope this works.
Jolly Tree Farm Quilt Finishing
3 hours ago
5 comments:
I am sooooo sorry that I missed sitting around the fire, last night.... :-(
xxoo
neen
i'm sorry i missed last night, too! it sounds like you all had a great time!
xxoo,
a
I wanna sit around that fire!! It sounds like HEAVEN on earth.
xoxo,
Giz
What a lucky turn of events, Em and I were in Maine so we got to sit around the fire, we met some new friends and caught up with the gang. Wish the chain gang were all there. : )
Good seeing you in blogland! Will definitely put you in my list to read.
Post a Comment