
My little cousin just had his first Birthday party so Auntie had to make him a cake. I made Pablo from Backyardigans for him. I figured the cake would go a lot father than it did. Of course I did not expect Mommy to give him the whole head. He sure did like the cake. We didn't even have to wash a fork.
I am now in the process of making a butterfly cake for my other little cousin Gracie who is oing to be 1. I am hoping it is done soon cause I want to go to bed. It will be frosted tomorrow after I go to the movies to see Stardust with my cousin Jodi who is Kaines Mom.
Not sure if I can afford the movies after tonight. I just took the kids to the mall for back to school clothes and shoes. It took the girls about two hours to find one outfit and it took our whirlwind about ten minutes. You gotta love a boy.
Off to get the cake out of the oven.
No comments:
Post a Comment