

School has started and things have started off with a bang. The girls are signed up for cake decorating, girl scouts and field hockey. our whirlwind is signed up for boy scouts and soccer and we already have three birthday party invitations. Yikes!!!! I sooo needed the long weekend I took last week. My friend Neen and I went to NH to pick up our friend Melissa and then off to Pennsylvania to stay at Neens sisters house for a quilt show and just some great time gabbing. Got to finally watch "Wild Hogs" What a great show.
Came home late Monday night and had to bake three cakes and 9 batches of frosting. It was worth it the girls had a blast at their class. Our vet decorated the ballet slippers and our artist did the flower. I already had them wrapped up before I remembered to take the picture. Opps
Sure wish I had my camera with me this morning. I came upstairs after I got home from the gym to find our whirlwind pushing one of his Thomas Trains around and sitting as one of the passengers was his hamster Spotty.LOL It was so cute. Spotty was quite content to sit and enjoy the ride. By the time I got a camera Spotty decided he was done riding.
Class for me tonight then Field Hocky in the morning. I will try to remeber my camera.
2 comments:
I love cake decorating! If I had to get a paying job I think either decorating or quilting would be in the queue.
The girls did a wonderful job!
Teri
Good job girls. Keep up the good work. I would have loved to see spotty on the train and James' face while he was doing it.
Post a Comment