Monday, October 17, 2011

Quilt Along Progress

I have really enjoyed working on this quilt along. I actually am enjoying all the steps to making it and picking out which colors I want to go with which. I have five blocks done and seven more almost done. They would have been completed but my darling husband forgot to mention the football party we had last night which cut into my sewing time. I hope to get some sewing done tonight but DH wants to take me out to dinner for our Anniversary. Wow 14 years goes by quick!

I have decided to use the Spring looking fabric BUT if I get this pieced before the deadline I might go back and start again with the darker fabrics.



Wow this is the first time I have been able to add a post to Judy's Design wall in forever. It is good to be sewing again!

2 comments:

Amy said...

These blocks look really nice.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh my gosh - I love your blocks! I love the fabric you used :)!! So glad you're enjoying the quilt along - they're such fun :)!! Hugs.