Monday, October 24, 2011

Look I've grown



I have been working pretty steady on the Quilt a long. The first step would be done by now but I have taken a lots of breaks looking for our missing cat. Seems like every time I sit down to sew we get another call thinking they have seen our cat. We have learned that there are a LOT of black and white cats in our area.

So this is what is on my design wall today for Judy's Design Wall Monday. It is not as yellow as it looks it was the lighting.

7 comments:

Denise :) said...

This is a very pretty quilt top -- I love your color mix!! :)

Sarah said...

Good luck finding your pussy cat!

Barbara said...

Such a pretty quilt. I hope you find your kitty.

Amy said...

Your quilt is coming along. Wishing you success in trying to locate your cat.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

It's turning out beautifully Dawn! I just love that fabric. I do hope you find your cat.

smiledarlin said...

That sure is coming along pretty. I hope you find your kitty...

Gari in AL said...

So sorry about your cat, I know what it is like to have a well loved pet missing. Hope you find her soon.