A place to keep my family and friends up to date on my life, family and hobbies.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Fabrics picked
The fabrics have been picked and I am not sure why they are sideways. I am not sure yet which ones I will go with. Maybe both if the cutting goes quick.
I love both groups Dawn-Marie! The brights would be so cute, but the darks would so pretty, too! Can't wait to see which you do (or if you do both :)!!
Around The Fire is where most of my best times in my family are spent. This is where we share our good times and bad. This is where we laugh, we cry, where our old friends meet our new friends. Where our biggest bonds are made. For us life revolves around the fire.
1 comment:
I love both groups Dawn-Marie! The brights would be so cute, but the darks would so pretty, too! Can't wait to see which you do (or if you do both :)!!
Post a Comment