Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I sewed!

I was begining to think I would never have time to sew again. the kids have reached the stage where we don't get to sit for a minute. I have to admit that I like being busy and I am doing some of the things with the kids as well. We are all now a family of gold belts at karate. Yep all of us even my husband is doing this one. I am also taking tap with the girls. Well I am in beginer tap and they are in advance but we will all do the recital together. BUT with all of that I have MISSED sewing.

So on New Years Day I drove to my favorite quilt shop The Quilt Patch and spent a day sewing.

It is not done but doesn't it look great so far. This will be a raffle quilt for the drama dept at my kids school. Fingers crossed someone buys a ticket or more!

This quilt is also my January goal for CCQC I want to have it done and handed off to the school by the end of this month.

7 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

WOW - gold belts and tap, too! I'm impressed - you go Dawn-Marie!! I just love your quilt - that will be a really hard one to let go of!!!

Michelle said...

I love it too!

I wish I could buy a ticket...lol!

Saska said...

I'd buy a ticket!

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Sew Dawn Marie Sew!!!

Teri

smiledarlin said...

I love this quilt- it's a good way to use up all those small squares and HST I have cut. PRETTY

Anonymous said...

Man, you must be doing something right, DM. That quilt is still as pretty as when you started it in Nashua, in November...

Get me a chunk o' tickets, will ya, and let me know how much I owe you?

I miss your face!
xxoo
neen

Saska said...

Tell Neen to email me sometime?!