A slight change in plans for the Secret Santa Swap. I used a different table runner and different fabric. I think it is still cute as a button and I hope the person receiving it loves it. BUT I wanted to have time to make these adorable pillow cases as well and in order to have time the table runner had to be toned down just a tad. I love these pillow cases! There are two of each and they are made of flannel. I was tempted to keep one set but I know I would feel guilty every time I slept on one. Maybe a trip to the fabric store to buy more of the fabric is just what the doctor ordered.

There is also a cute little sewing kit as well. I picked this up at the Quilt show in November. It was just way too cute to pass up. I decided to go with a Winter theme versus a Christmas theme for a couple of reasons. One there was not much on my partners Blogs to show what her taste were. And two she would be able to use it for the whole winter!

This will all go in the mail first thing Monday morning. Crossing fingers that it arrives safe and sound.
3 comments:
Dawn Marie,
You are one of the most generous people I know. Those pillow cases are adorable and the sewing kit speaks for every quilter!
Merry Christmas!
Teri
How cute are those??!! You did a wonderful job - your SS is going to love her gifts!!
I got my secret santa today and I LOVE EVERYTHING! The pillow cases are so adorable and soft, I can hardly wait to put it on my pillow for tonight. And the table runner is gorgeous! The green box is great and how did you know I love green....the sewing kit is cute too! I can't thank you enough for making my day today! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hugs, Cindy
cindyolson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment