Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February Finish

The quality is probably not great. I used my cell phone to take the picture but it is DONE! Well almost done. I need to quilt it. I bought the backing fabric yesterday and hope to have it on the machine tomorrow. This is my CGQC for February.
I would do it tonight but my little whirlwind is having his birthday party tonight. He is going to be 11 wow how time flies!!!! this is school vacation week so he got to sleep in.(or at least he was forced to stay in bed until his sisters made him breakfast in bed. He got toast, poptarts and french toast and milk shakes. I hope he didn't end up with a stomachache.


6 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a pretty top!

smiledarlin said...

How much are tickets for this- I wanna buy a few... I LOVE THIS QUILT.
WOW 11 yrs old ALREADY?!?! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE. I hope he has a wonderful birthday.

Let me know on the tickets and I will get it in the mail to you. I hope I win it.... :)

Kim said...

Your quilt is so pretty. Love the scrappy stars.

Dandelion Quilts said...

What a beautiful quilt. Great job.

JudyCinNC said...

That is a very nice quilt and love the colors. Good Finish. Judy C in NC

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty. Nice soothing colors! Congrats on getting it done.