Saturday, January 23, 2010

Valentine Sewing Party




I am hoping to work on my "Goodnight Sweetheart" Quilt today. It doesn't look like a valentine quilt but I think the name of it makes it qualify.



I just got back from the gym and have to take the kids to toys r us then it is off to sewing. Will need a yoga break later with my husband. We are doing the P90X together so I don't want to bail on him. Gosh I can't wait to get some sewing done!

15 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Are we having "fun" yet??? I want to know how are we suppose to sew--chat--and eat all at the same time????? Love your quilt--hope you do find some time to sew today!!
hugs, Di&co
PS My Daughters name is Dawn Marie!!!

alice said...

I hope you get to do some sewing soon. I think your quilt is gorgeous. As long as you LOVE it, it is Valentine's Day material. Have fun!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

SO CUTE -- totally qualifies! Okay - so what is the POX9?? Can't wait to see more!

CJ said...

Very pretty and I love the name of it.

joan said...

Love the quilt! I think I need a yoga break too after all the sewing. It was fun day. Glad you could join us!

Dawn-Marie said...

Sigh, no sewing yet but I am still hoping for some sewing time.

Di: That is great I don't know any other Dawn-Marie's.

Kelly: P90X is an intense weight loss system http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do?code=P90XDOTCOM

joan: I firmly now believe yoga sucks LOL my whole bady hurts.

Karen said...

Goodnight Sweetheart is a wonderful name for a quilt!

Jonathan said...

That quilt is so pretty!!
My hubby has been wanting to try
P90X for a long time. Is it really as good as they make it sound?

SewCalGal said...

Such a romantic quilt. Love it. You are very talented. Glad to meet you and spend the day quilting with you today!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Polly said...

Very pretty quilt! Come see my project! polly :-) http://auntpollysporch.blogspot.com/2010/01/voila-madeline-is-done.html

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I am back--had to tell you I just love the "Christmas count down " button at the top--charming!!!!
Hugs, Di&co

Cindy said...

You're right, the name is appropiate for the occasion.

Moneik said...

Love the name of your quilt!

Kim said...

Love your quilt. It's beautiful

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I hope you got time to sew, your quilt is so pretty!