I actually got two tops completed this weekend but cant show the other top until it makes it to its new home.I want to get one of the quilts loaded on the machine for quilting but my girls had a better idea. I ended up giving them and their friend all manicures. I tried to take pics but couldn't get my camera to focus on their little nails. They all look great! Now if only I could do my own nails.
4 comments:
That is amazing! I just adore the pattern. Did you design it? Or does it have a name?
Nicely done and I see you had the fabric only a few weeks ago! Wow.
Thanks for sharing, very lovely.
Thank You, This was a kit that I bought. It was real fast to make as soon as I finally started working on it.
That really is a nice quilt. They always look good from a distance when you can really see the design with the blocks and all....
A lovely christmas gift.
I can see the edge of my quilt in the picture!!!!
I love this quilt!
Post a Comment