Now I have to admit I didn't play sports in school unless you count one semester of track. But still even though I didn't play there are a lot of sports that I still know the rules. I know basketball and baseball but field hockey? Nope don't know a thing about it. So what do my girls decide to play yep field hockey. I must have looked lost because the coach gave me a book on field hockey rules. Now to find the time to read the book! For now I'll just keep yelling go blue!!!!!
4 comments:
I don't have a clue either. Good luck to them - and you!! ;)
Lookin' good!!!!
Have fun!
xxoo
neen
I will have to ask my friend Mare- her DD played on the local HS team that won state 4 yrs in a row and went undefeated like 50 games straight.
Me I KNOW NOTHING!!!
But don't they look cute! :)
I played for 4 years in high school and I am still not clear on all of the rules either, good luck with that.
Have fun watching, GO Team!!
Post a Comment