Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another Monday

Okay so it is not quite Monday but I figured while I had time I would post now. There would be a lot more done since my last post but the entire family decided it would be a good time to get sick. Sewing was not an option for me. The only time off the couch was to make my way to the bed. I did get a lot done this weekend though now that I am feeling better and the rest of the family is feeling better.

The quilt on the right has another row added from the last post. Sorry so blurry. The blocks on the left are for a winter wall hanging swap. Well one is for the swap but I figured it was just as easy to make three as it was to make one.LOL They just need their faces and I have to figure out how to quilt them.

This is a baby quilt that I made that is in the process of having the binding attached. I was able to frame and quilt it today. this was started on Superbowl Sunday and only became a UFO for a few months.
Judy challenged everyone to show their stash then work to use it up and then show another pic in January. Here is my stash. Now the first column bottom two are not mine they belong to my girls. After looking at some of the other stashes I don't really feel that I have an overly huge stash.

The stuff on this side is my backing fabrics some quilts that need quilting. I have some kits made up. And some fq bundles. I think all in all it is not a really big stash. It is big enough that when I want to make a quilt I can go to my stash. I don't like getting inspired and then having to wait until I can get to a quilt shop before I start. As you can tell I did not clean before I took the pics. What a mess.





5 comments:

Pam in KC said...

I really like how the quilt on the right is coming out. Is this your own design or is there a pattern for this quilt?

Jerzydeb said...

Love the snowmen ! Nice that your stash is so well organized - I keep mine in totes - and they aren't clear - so dh doesn't exactly know how much fabric I do have ... of course, this always allows me to purchase more because I forget what I have !

Dawn-Marie said...

Knitnoid this pattern is called Oklahoma Twister

Jerzy my husband bought me the shelve for Christmas one year. They really do help keep things organized. we have a deal he never complains about my fabric and I don't complain about is snowmobiles and four wheelers LOL.

Brenda said...

Love that top in the tp picture.

smiledarlin said...

glad to hear you are on the mend and feeling better... hopefully that is your one and only illness this season!
Wishfull thinking.

The quilts are coming along nicely. Love the snowmen.

Your stash is just like the rest- good for you. and I love your deal with DH.... so fair!