And the bad. My grandfather passed away at the beginning of the week. He had a long wonderful life but that doesn't make losing him any less hard. Plus after 48 hours without sleep most of the time was spent in the hospital it left me wide open to what ever is going around and I caught it.I have decided to sign up for another swap. This one at Four Seasons it is a winter based swap. Here is the fabric I have picked out for this. It is so much easier to find fabric they screams winter. I already have the pattern all picked out and will start it in Sept.

2 comments:
Dawn Marie,
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfathers passing. I'm praying for you!
Teri
Dawn Marie
I am so sorry for your loss. He will be watching over y'all and waiting for you to join him... much later.
The machine does beautiful work... I am so $#%$&^%&
Wish I had one!
Thanks again for your time when we were passing thru.It was a pleasure to see all of y'all.
Angels on your body!
Lori
Post a Comment