Friday, December 14, 2007

Neither Sleet nor Rain nor Snow


It takes a lot more than a little storm to stop this family from having friends over for a fire. We all had a blast sitting out the storm by the fire. Yep those big white blobs are not a defect in the picture but snow flakes. Of course I really should have thought a little about the fact that maybe having a fire the night before a final at school is not one of my better ideas. The fire ended around 1:30 A.M. so I was able to get a couple of hours sleep and now I need to try to keep my eyes open so that I can get a couple of hours of studying. Hmmm maybe I should borrow our artist's thinking cap. It seems to be working for her.


I can just see how those antennas are bring more energy into the brain and really making it work extra hard. Then again the teacher may think that it is a little distracting for the rest of the class. Okay enough procrastinating I am really getting off the computer to go study!

1 comment:

smiledarlin said...

That is such a cute pic of her...

Hope y'all didn't get snowed under!

Good luck with your studying!

Love ya
Lori