Monday, December 10, 2007

Temptations Part 2

Just heard back from the quilt shop. Not only did they not get my money but there was another $900.00 floating out there that they never got. Turns out it was batched wrong with the credit card machine. The is a big chunk of profit for a little store. Money has now been deducted from my account and a lot of others.

I feel better and no Neen I did not get a discount.LOL

5 comments:

smiledarlin said...

Dawn-Marie,
You got a discount.... one of the little bad things you did sometime in the past was wiped off your soul for the GOOD DEED you just did!

It makes me proud to know ya!!!
To know honesty is still out there and not dead!!
You are a great example to your kids!

Love ya
Lori

Anonymous said...

Lori, bite your tongue!!!!! Our little DM doing little bad things in the past???!!!!! Not (I say, NOT) possible!!!

My transaction came through, on my card. You know, when you think of it, it might not have involved many transactions to add up to $900.00. It could have been just 12 people, at the quilt show, buying a bundle of FQs by Nancy Halverson. It's a shame, though. Is it the credit card company or their machine that screwed up? I don't understand about batching credit cards....... (among other things.....)

xxoo
neen

Teri said...

Dawn Marie
what a wonderful thing you did for them and for everyone else. That will help them stay in business for years to come and you'll get one beautiful quilt out of that fabric!

And you can name it "honesty" *hear the music in the background?

Teri

Dawn-Marie said...

Teri,

Thanks now that song is stuck in my head. Wouldn't be so bad but I only remember a few words from it.

Hugs

Teri said...

You're welcome Dawn Marie,
anytime. I now have "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" from Spamalot stuck in my head.
Which would I prefer? Not quite sure at this particular moment.