Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back from Nashua

I am back. Well okay I have been back since Monday afternoon but this is my first chance to write. As you can see above I behaved myself. Well I almost behaved myself. Okay I had tons of fun NOT behaving myself but I can tell you my friend Melissa pile is twice as big as mine.

My sides are still hurting from all of the laughter and fun that was had. I got even more sewing done than I thought and show and tell with the gang was even better than looking at the quilts at the show.

I have to say out of all the quilting trips that I go on this is my favorite. Not because of the quilts but because of the friends that show up!

I can't wait to start playing with these fabrics. The orientals are going to be the first ones I work on as soon as I finish the challenge quilt. I might have a change of plans on that quilt though. I pulled out a UFO that was designed by my friend Howdy and am thinking that this should be the quilt that I enter or maybe I will enter two. Hmmm time will tell.

Dawn-Marie

5 comments:

Teri said...

Sigh.

Teri

Gizmo said...

I think you should enter BOTH!!! But, I was just drooling over your UFO..;)
That FQ roll is calling MY name, can't you hear it? LOL

Doodlebug Gail said...

I am so glad you had such a fun time and those fabrics are gorgeous ..... take care.

Anonymous said...

OH!!! Were we suppose to take pic of our haul?? I had to hide mine QUICKLY before DH saw them.
I figured it out- I paid for 63 yards of fabric @ Mardens and only paid $169.72 which equals $2.69 a yard!! MAN I LOVE MARDENS!!! But it was all borders-bindings and backings.... NO twirlers!

BUT you had some ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL oriental fabrics!! I loved them and can't wait to see what you do with them.

What a great time with all of y'all!!! I'm still laughing!
Lori

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

That is quite a stash...but I am impressed with Lori's at $2.69 a yard, we would battle to get an eighth here for that!
Pleased I have finally tracked you down! tracey