While I have been quilting a little I am working on a project that I can not show pictures of yet. HOWEVER I have started on a new adventure called knitting. I have showed a little of what I have started. I think I am starting to get to the point where I can relax and enjoy the process. Not quite so white knuckled while I am working.
Here was my first project. Some baby socks. I still have them because I don't know anyone who needs a pair of little girls socks and well it is my first knitting project so I don't want to let them go. I can't wait to get good enough to make the awesome socks Judy made you can see them HERE. That is going to be a while though.
And a hat that I started for my little vet. This is a real relaxing project to work on. Same thing over and over again.
Next up is to start a sweater for my little vet and cast on a pair of adult socks.
2 comments:
You go girl... Nice work! I have stayed with socks, fingerless gloves and mittens and the odd hat and scarf. A sweater is way more than I want to attempt.
I can't wait until you finish my hat! I've been wearing those kinds A LOT! <3
Post a Comment