It is another Monday. Which means more inspiration on Judy's Blog for Design Wall Monday. I have finally finished my Sew A Long top. At least I have finished the first top. I still have two more two go. All of today's pics came from my cell phone so the quality is not great. Sorry about that. This came out sooo pretty. I was going to keep this one but made a couple of ooops so this is going to my sister-in-law who would never notice.
I can now start spending more time sewing as Muffin has offered to start helping the kids with their homework. He is way better at Geometry than me. As you can see he is hard at work figuring out their next answer.
3 comments:
There's a lot of sewing in both those tops! Congrats on checking one top off your list.
Muffin is too adorable.
The kitten is too cute! I miss my kitty! She is probably better at geometry than I am also! Love the patter on the Niece quilt, very nice.
I wish my dogs would agree to do the housework while I quilt.....
glen
Post a Comment