Sunday, October 24, 2010

Secret Santa Started

I have been in a quilty slump. Just not very motivated to sit down and sew. Between karate and jazz and tap and music lesson I think my new name is taxi instead of Mom. this does not give much free time. I decided I needed a project with a deadline to get me back in the sewing room. I signed up for a secret Santa swap. Here is a sneak peek of what I am working on. I have really enjoyed being back in the sewing room. Have a great book on audio an I am making great progress. I will post again when the runner is done. then I think I will make a couple of pillow cases as well. Sure hope who ever gets this loves it as much as I do.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very pretty! I hope you have my name...lol!

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering what's up. Glad to see your getting some quilting in! And glad to see the challenge quilt is moving up on the UFO list.

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering what's up. Glad to see your getting some quilting in! And glad to see the challenge quilt is moving up on the UFO list.