My new Bliss system has arrived. I am very excited to give it a try. Well I guess I won't be trying it tonight. My job is cheerleader while my husband's friend puts it together. Thank God for friends. Don't think I would have been able to do this myself. It looks kinds of scary at the moment.
5 comments:
How exciting!!! :-)
It looks good! You are going to love, love, love it!
One tip, be sure to use your orange clamps to clamp off the wheels on the machine once you get your Mille back up on the carriage. Your old carriage had a little black rubber stopper that would keep it from rolling off the carriage and onto the floor before you got your leveler bar and your pickup roller back on the frame. There isn't a little stopper on Bliss.
So... once you get the leveler bar back on the frame your machine is perfectly fine. But until you get the leveler bar back on- clamp the wheels on your Mille so she doesn't take a dive. YIKES!! I can't wait to hear what you think!
Wooohoo!!!
Have fun! I loved playing with Bliss at the PA quilt show last weekend. It almost makes me long for a long arm. Almost. ;-)
Very exciting!
I am ordering it - the upgrade for my 2007 Millie. Would love to hear what you think!
Been missing you girls!
Marilyn (IQuiltToo from Palm Springs)
Post a Comment