What an amazing vacation the kids an I had. A dear friend and her family opened their home and their farms to my kids and me. To say we had a blast would be and understatement!!!! Moments after we arrived we found out two little baby goats had been born. They were so soft. Here is my little whirlwind and the artist getting some snuggle time in.

And there is nothing like getting a llama kiss. I can't think of a
better way to start the day. While not all of the llamas liked to come up and give kisses this one would give them on a
regular basis. Their noses are so soft.

But this is a farm which means there is work to be done. My little vet had no problem sitting down and getting to work. Not sure if we were more of a help or a
hindrance but we sure had fun trying. The family was so patient with us and really let the kids get in there and help out.

I left with a bag of llama yarn which I am turning into an afghan and will ship back to my friend so that she can show off her llama yarn.

The kids have already started counting down the days until we can go back. This has
truly been one of the best vacations that I can ever remember taking.
Ohh and we did get some sewing in. I just forgot to take pictures of that part.
4 comments:
Wow!~ that looks like a very fun vacation! Welcome home! :-)
So CAMP was fun for y'all.That is great...
Looks like y'all had a blast.
Hope to see you soon.
I had NO IDEA you posted this! Your kids are the BEST!!! Maybe next time they'll get to see some babies being born. :) And pictures of the sewing is good....I always forget to take them too. ;)
Post a Comment