Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Quilt I Couldn't Show

I haven't posted any quilty pics for a while because I was working on a quilt for a friend that she couldn't see. We had to take the grape fabric and add to it and make each other a quilt. The colors do not show very good in this pics. It is such a warm quilt in person. But here it is finally. the quilt I couldn't show. I sure hope you like it Giz!!!!! Now to get it quilted!


6 comments:

Ruthie said...

It's beautiful! I love the sprinkling of grapes in the center.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

It's B-E-A-utiful! You did a wonderful job! Way to sew girl!

Howdy said...

MMMM mmmm pretty! Will I get to see this one in July??

Linda in Arkansas said...

Very pretty, I like the way you used the fabrics (and color!)

smiledarlin said...

I wanna be Giz...

merrily row said...

Late to read your post, but your friend is LUCKY. That design "floats". Gorgeous.