A place to keep my family and friends up to date on my life, family and hobbies.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Half Pint Update
This is the last Thursday to post for the half pint quilt along. This has been quilted and still needs a binding. I hope to get to it this weekend. I do need to quilt and bind a wall hanging first then on to getting this finished.
Around The Fire is where most of my best times in my family are spent. This is where we share our good times and bad. This is where we laugh, we cry, where our old friends meet our new friends. Where our biggest bonds are made. For us life revolves around the fire.
5 comments:
Is this a postage Stamp Quilt?
Awesome
Fantastic!
Kare: This is a nine patch quilt. If you click on the half pint logo it should bring you t the directions.
Brenda and Gail: Thank You I really like how this came out.
Dawn Marie that is absolutely beautful. You are so talented!
Sue at the QP
Post a Comment