Friday, February 22, 2008

It's been a while

Not much of an excuse except I have been busy. I was going to take the semester off but changed my mind and signed up for a class this semester. Between school, family and work it has kept me away from the computer.

I have been working on a special quilt that I can't show right now as it is for a challenge. I love how it is coming out and I hate to give it away but it does have a home different then mone. Oh well. I can always make another. I am also working on a quilt for my mother. It was a mystery quilt from my local quilt shop Calico Basket. I will take a pic an post as soon as I get the borders on.

My son's 8th Birthday party is tonight and the poor little thing is sick. It just doesn't seem fair. I hope everyone is having a great year.

2 comments:

Howdy said...

About time you poked your head outta your books!
It is so hard to believe your LITTLE one is eight years old!!

smiledarlin said...

Glad to see ya again- I was beginning to worry about you!
So sorry to hear he is feeling bad. Happy Birthday to him and I hope he is better soon!

Good luck with school.