Here is my first ever sock. It is soooooo cute. The second sox is almost done. The girls have decided this will go to their band teacher who is due to give birth soon to a little girl. I figure one more set before I try an adult sox.

Next week I lear toe up. It will be interesting to see the difference.
Does my leg count as a design wall for knitting. Check out what everyone else is up to over at Judy's site for Design Wall Monday.
7 comments:
Whoo hoo!! Great sock. Be very careful...once you start knitting socks, it becomes an addiction.
Wow, great job for your first sock. I keep seeing people making socks and wonder how they put elastic in the top, or how the sock stays up.
Don't get me started on another hobby! Aughhhhh!
glen
Looking good! I've been using DPN's and made a few circular cat beds and I just finished a pair of tube socks. I want to take a knitting class to work on two at a time socks. Maybe next week! Toni
Good job!
dawn-marie- got the photo you sent- you amaze me! what a fast learner you are!!! beautiful job
I'm so impressed! I have never tried to knit. It looks so intimidating. You are doing great!
Post a Comment