My mom just got me a great new coffee pot for my birthday. It is this great new one cup machine. I just love it. It is fast and as I just drink one cup when I do have something it works out perfect. The only down side is my girls have found that it is so easy to use that they can use it. We now a have one cup of coffee a week rule. Which they have already broke. I did make sure that the coffee they use is decaf and as we do not keep soda or sugary juices in the house I guess one cup on the weekend with mom won't hurt.
On the sewing front I pulled out my whole cloth that I designed last year at MQX and I finished marking it. I have decided to handquilt it so it is now on the longarm to be basted. I will do that today and start hand quilting tomorrow.
A flash back in time. I just had to post this pic I found of my baby Bosco when I first got him. this is at the airport when I first picked him up. He was so fluffy back then. He grew up to be a big boy of a little over 6 pounds now!
1 comment:
i remember when you got him! 6 pounds, eh? wow...what a bruiser! ;o)
Post a Comment