There have not been any posts in a while. To be truthful there has not been much sewing in a while. My kids have reached that age where we are never home. I figure there is plenty of time to sew when they go off to college. And my spare time has been spent training! My cousin who is like a sister to me likes to work out with me. The problem with this is she is ten years younger than me an thinks I should do everything she does. Plus my niece joins us who is 17 years younger!!!! I'm am not sure how she talked me into this but we just finished Rugged Maniac and it is the hardest thing i ever did EVER.




And here we are at the end. Now we can smile and today I can not move. Haha my bruises have bruises.
It took me 49 min to run a 5k with 12 obstacles. The pics were of the easy ones. I think the two ten foot walls were the hardest.
2 comments:
Clap! Clap! Clap! Way to GO!
Congrats on a job well done!
I am with Howdy- *clap*clap*clap
You ROCK Girl... I always knew you were strong but this proves you still have it in you!
I am proud of you!
And you're right- you can always sew when the kids are gone- THIS time is special.
Post a Comment